Adobe DC is ideal for professional teams to create stable digital documents that take up very little storage space. The software runs light and does not consume enough hardware resources to affect system functionality. Although this feature cannot be compared to the feature or MS Word, the basic feature is useful for simplifying forms that must be sent to professional users.
I use a number of different PDF conversion tools, few of which are close to the power and overall ease of use of Adobe Acrobat DCs. Usually, we receive a quote in PDF format and we need to modify or select the section to put it in the new quote. We can easily do these tasks with Adobe Acrobat DC.
Adobe Acrobat DC – Free Download
|Product Name||Supported OS||Price||Download Link|
|Adobe Acrobat DC||Windows 7/8/8.1/10||$59.95||Free Download|
|Happy Convert Pro||Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32bit or 64bit)||$29.95||Free Download|
Key Features of Adobe Acrobat DC
- Convert Microsoft Word documents to PDFs.
- Create pDFs from almost any file.
- Convert a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to a PDF.
- Compress PDFs to reduce file size.
- Convert a Web page to a PDF.
- Convert a Microsoft PPT presentation to a PDF.
- Split the PDF.
- Scan as PDF.
- Convert JPG to PDF.
- Combine multiple files into one PDF.
- Print as a PDF. Convert PDF into other fully editable formats
Pros & Cons of Adobe Acrobat DC
- Clean formatting.
- Small file size.
- Ease of use.
- Conversion of pdf to word or excel
- Page deletion and insertion
- Limited free version.
- Signature option could be smoother
- Fonts are hard to change