Icecream PDF Converter can convert from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPG, TIFF, and HEIC to PDF, PDF/a, and image formats. You can also convert from PDF to BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, EPS, PS, and PCX
Get to know the free PDF converter that enables you to convert to PDF format and vice versa. When converting to PDF (converting Word to PDF, converting JPG to PDF, converting ePub to PDF, etc.), you can merge all files into a single PDF or use various output file settings. You can convert PDF to DOC, JPG and other formats. Icecream PDF Converter has a built-in PDF reader and supports password-protected files.
Icecream PDF Converter – Free Download
|Product Name||Supported OS||Price||Download Link|
|Happy Convert Pro||Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32bit or 64bit)||$29.95||Free Download|
|Icecream PDF Converter||Windows Vista/7/10||$39.95||Free Download|
Key Features of Icecream PDF Converter
- Recognize text in scanned PDFs to create editable Word documents.
- Choose page size, orientation and margins; rotate and select content position converting images (JPG to PDF, TIFF to PDF, etc.).
- Select page ranges of a PDF file to convert to images.
- Merge several documents or images in one PDF file.
- Convert files of any size both from and to PDF.
- Add multiple files to the queue of the PDF Converter and convert them in a single click.
Pros & Cons of Icecream PDF Converter
- Unlimited number of conversions.
- Format retention-The converted file matches the source file at the maximum extension to maintain the functionality of the PDF converter program.
- Multilingual-Facilitate localization of tools into the preferred language to simplify ease of use
- User-friendly interface-it is easy to see that you can easily manipulate the program to complete the task at hand.
- Limited free version-limited to the first 10 pages of the converted document, especially when dealing with large files.
- Performance degradation-In some cases, you will experience performance degradation, especially when dealing with large files.
- Lost fonts – depending on the type of file you are working on, although this may not happen all the time, in some cases, especially during conversion, some fonts will be completely lost.