PDFMate is one of the most reliable PDF tools you can obtain in the PDF industry and also doubles as being pretty versatile. Its versatility is realized in that it provides several tools whose functionality cuts across viewing, editing, and overall management of your PDFs. in fact, PDFMate is a very popular tool among users for being open source and this makes it available on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS platforms without any limitations. You can rest assured that PDFMate will help you work on your PDF documents with the ultimate convenience at the end of the day.
Better yet, you are also opened up to some nifty features where you can tinker with the layout, size, and direction of your PDF files to reflect just the kind of output you are looking forward to. It does not end there, if you need to restrict access to your output files, the PDFMate PDF converter app enables you to encrypt the converted files with passwords when you deem it necessary. This is definitely one of the best PDF software.
PDFMate – Free Download
|Product Name||Supported OS||Price||Download Link|
|Happy Convert Pro||Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32bit or 64bit)||$29.95||Free Download|
|PDF Converter Pro||Windows 7/8/10||$39.95||Free Download|
Key Features of PDFMate
- Convert PDF files to EPUB, TXT, DOC, IMG, HTML, SWF formats.
- Convert PDF files to editable document with OCR technology.
- Add Open/Permission password to PDF Files and converted Word files.
- Create PDF Files from IMG, Word, Excel, and PPT files.
- Customize size, layout and direction of PDF files.
- Merge and Combine PDF files, Split PDF file by page ranges.
Pros & Cons of PDFMate
- User-friendly – The user interface is friendly enough to ensure that you can enjoy an improved work efficiency by getting around conveniently.
- Batch conversion – To save on both the time and effort, take advantage of this feature to convert multiple files simultaneously.
- Supports OCR – This is a much-coveted feature that makes it possible to extract text from a scanned or image-based PDF instead of retyping all the content.
- Wide-format support – This ensures that you do not have to look for external PDF converters when a common or popular file format is not supported like the ebooks.
- Limited free version – The free version allows you to convert only 3 files per session which is way lower than what some other free tools out there offer.
- Poor user support – In the instance you get stuck anywhere or any other issues arising, getting help can be a bit hectic.