PDFelement is a PDF converter at the top of the cherry that goes offline into the picture. It is a tool trusted by millions of users around the world because it converts the PDF conversion experience to cloud 9. The program provides almost all the modern PDF solution tools you need, making it suitable for organizations of all levels of use and size.
PDFelement supports major operating systems and devices, including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It is a complete PDF package, so users do not need third-party tools.
PDFelement – Free Download
|Product Name||Supported OS||Price||Download Link|
|Happy Convert Pro||Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32bit or 64bit)||$29.95||Free Download|
|PDFelement||Windows 7/8/10||$129.00||Free Download|
How to Use PDFelement
Key Features of PDFelement
- Convert PDF into other fully editable formats
- Convert scanned (image) PDF into fully searchable and editable PDF using OCR technology
- Advanced conversion settings
- Batch convert PDF files into another file format
- Extract all images in a PDF to separate image files
- Use OCR to preserve and reproduce document layout and formatting elements (headers, footers, graphics, footnotes, page numbering, captions)
- Select "Searchable Text Image" or "Editable Text" mode when performing OCR.
- OCR text recognition and conversion of multilingual documents
Pros & Cons of PDFelement
- Has better customer service than other PDF converters
- Efficient with good security of information
- Ideal for many users.
- Streamlined, easy-to-use interface.
- Cross-platform compatibility.
- Limited free version.
- Windows and Mac interfaces differ.
- Very expensive especially to regular users
- Fails to support large array formats for PDF