Smallpdf gives you an online PDF application, such as converting PDF files to various formats, and vice versa, splitting and merging PDF documents, and compressing PDF files to include just a few examples. It converts PDF files to all Microsoft Office file formats (and vice versa), including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
It is designed to enable you to perform PDF-related tasks without having to download or install anything on your computer. The free version itself provides a huge impact, providing the basic functionality you need or need from the basic PDF platform. Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox allows for a seamless, fluid, and dynamic PDF process. Drag-and-drop makes it easy to convert, split, merge, and more.
Smallpdf also offers desktop versions to work offline, with functionality consistent with online conversion.
Smallpdf – Free Download
|Product Name||Supported OS||Price||Download Link|
|Happy Convert Pro||Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32bit or 64bit)||$29.95||Free Download|
|Smallpdf||Windows 7/8/10||€10/month||Free Download|
Key Features of Smallpdf
- Unlimited access to all our tools
- Sign documents with your eSignature
- 16 Tools to compress, convert, merge, split and edit PDFs
- Unlimited document size
- Connect multiple tools for faster workflows
- Integrated with Google Drive and Dropbox
Pros & Cons of Smallpdf
- It offers a range of conversions and compression possibilities.
- The site is really easy to use.
- Outstanding value for money.
- Cross-platform compatibility.
- Everything is well categorized and the best thing is the drag and drop feature.
- The look and feel of the website is great.
- Files are not always the ideal size I need.
- Need to redo this process and some of the errors that have occurred in the conversion.
- Sometimes it takes too long time to convert a document
- The style conversion is not accurate.