Soda PDF is a product of LULU Software, which is known for creating robust software solutions. The vendor understands that technology can be tricky for some people, which is why they have designed this product to be accessible, reliable, and smart.
Soda PDF Anywhere is a portable, intuitive, and reliable PDF software that you can use at work, at home, and on the road. It offers desktop and full-featured online PDF solutions. With web-based Soda PDF Online, you can access your features from any device using a web browser. In short, it's a complete PDF application that you can take with you.
You can create PDFs from more than 300 file formats. Convert to an array of file types including Excel, Word, HTML, PPT, image, and PDF/A. Edit the content of your documents. Annotate your files. Create custom forms. Send and track contracts for electronic signature.
Soda PDF – Free Download
|Product Name||Supported OS||Price||Download Link|
|Happy Convert Pro||Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32bit or 64bit)||$29.95||Free Download|
|Soda PDF||Windows 7/8/10||$20/month or $120/year||Free Download|
Key Features of Soda PDF
- Convert PDF files to MS Office, HTML, and more
- Create PDF from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML and images
- Edit all text and images
- Merge multiple PDFs into one file
- Secure and sign PDF documents
- Share your documents with others
- Split a PDF file into multiple files
- Annotate PDF documents
- Collaborate on PDF documents
- Store your documents in the cloud
- Search and auto-redact confidential info
- Prepare, send and track documents for e-signature
- Use OCR to unlock text within scanned docs & images
Pros & Cons of Soda PDF
- It was super easy to create these forms and sign them. I also used the software to create forms for my clients and it was really easy to create
- we can easily highlights the important things and maintain our document.
- allows multiple instances of the program to run simultaneously.
- the "page" layout that allows moving of pages within the document and inserting new pages.
- It doesn't retain pinned documents. After a while, they become unpinned. Tech support is of no help. They say they can't duplicate the issue and just STOPPED helping me. Now, they ignore my service tickets for help.
- Conversion from PDF to a document if very poor, especially to Word. The documents are unusable
- Fails to support large array formats for PDF